At Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry, we invest in state-of-the-art technologies as part of our commitment to providing you with ongoing superior service. Cutting-edge equipment enhances our dentists’ ability to detect oral health issues early on, to provide personalized treatments, and to execute our treatment plans with unmatched accuracy and excellence.
Our investment in technology allows us to enhance your patient-centered dental experience from the first moment you step into our office until the moment you leave. Using advanced data-management systems, we fast-track the check-in and checkout process, allowing you more time to relax before your appointment. Then, whether you need routine x-rays or a complete restoration, we use top-of-the-line equipment to enhance comfort, ensure safety, and speed up the treatment process. Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- Intraoral Cameras: This is a highly advanced piece of diagnostic equipment that allows us to clearly see inside your mouth. The handheld camera can zoom in on a specific tooth, and all of the images are displayed on a television screen so that you can be an active part of your treatment.
- Digital Radiographs: This form of x-ray imaging uses electronic sensors instead of traditional film, transmitting images to a computer immediately. It is efficient, comfortable, and highly accurate, and it reduces the level of radiation the patient receives.
- Cone Beam: This technology uses a cone-shaped x-ray beam and rotates around the patient, capturing data to reconstruct a three-dimensional image of the mouth, jaw, and neck.
- Soft-Tissue Lasers: Soft-tissue laser technology creates precision cuts in the mouth’s soft tissues while eliminating bleeding at the site and reducing healing time.
- Digital Impressions: Digital impressions allow your dentist to create a virtual, computer-generated replica of the inside of your mouth using cutting-edge technology. The captured impressions are highly accurate, generated in minutes, and used to create restorations.
- LANAP® Periodontal Therapy: This dental technology is capable of full mouth restorative protocol, including new bone formation.
- Ceiling-Mounted Endodontic Microscopes: Endodontic Microscopes improve dental procedures by allowing a more accurate diagnosis; even more accurate than what can be achieved using a dental loupe.
- Nomad X-ray System: The Nomad X-ray system has revolutionized intraoral dental x-rays for a faster and more efficient process, while creating a clearer image.
- PRGF-Plasma Rich Growth Factors: Using autologuous proteins, PRGF-Plasma Rich Growth Factors stimulate tissue regeneration.
- Piezon® Osseous Surgery: Piezon® Osseous Surgery products offer increased safety, higher clarity, and heightened precision – all with faster healing times.
- TRIOS Intraoral Scanner: Create accurate real-color impressions, comfortably and with less time spent in the chair.
- X-Nav Technologies: Dynamic surgical guidance combining the technologies of cone-beam CT scanning and stereotactic guidance. The result is safer, less invasive surgery. With X-Nav technology, implant placement and bone grafting can now often be done without incisions.