Teeth-alignment problems are not only a cosmetic concern — they can also lead to oral- and whole health-related issues such as gum disease, tooth decay, difficulty chewing, and chronic headaches. At Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry, our Garner and Cary orthodontists and dentists detect potential alignment issues as early as possible in order to best protect your overall health and quality of life, then identify the best orthodontic solution to treat it.
What Is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that corrects a vast array of dental conditions such as crowding, protruding/poorly spaced teeth, overbites, underbites, and other misalignments. Our orthodontists have extensive experience realigning crooked, overlapping, and gapped teeth using orthodontics, and they can prevent potentially serious problems from occurring.
Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry’s Orthodontics
We offer an advanced and modern approach to aligning teeth. Our Garner and Cary orthodontic services include:
- Phase I and Phase II treatment
- Comprehensive orthodontics for teens and adults
- Conventional metal braces or self-ligating brackets which can speed up treatment initially
- Cosmetic approach using tooth-colored braces or clear aligners
- Surgical orthodontics — for patients whose tooth alignment and jaw position cannot be corrected with orthodontics alone and require a trained surgical specialist to surgically reposition the jaw(s).
Clear Orthodontic Options
Modern-day orthodontics allows us to provide clear, nearly invisible teeth-straightening orthodontic treatments along with routine, restorative, and cosmetic care. Our orthodontic treatments include:
- Invisalign®: A series of clear, removable aligners that straighten your teeth over the course of 12 months
Meet Your Orthodontists
Dr. D. loves what he does. He treats all his patients as if they were his own family. He believes there should be no obstacles to pursuing the smile of your dreams. He treats patient of all ages, from 7 to 70! It’s never too late to get your teeth straight.Learn More
He practiced general dentistry in Texas for two years before continuing his education in Upstate New York. He stayed in Rochester for an additional two-year residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and now is thankful to be a part of the community here in NC.Learn More